The good folks over at the League of S.T.E.A.M. launched their Season 3 Kickstarter campaign this week and to celebrate, I put together 10 simple reasons why you should be watching the show:
1) Steampunk is cool and the members of the League of some of the original founders of the movement both in LA and beyond.
2) It’s really fun and silly and couldn’t we all use a bit more of that in our lives?
3) There are some killer guest stars on the show (and more to come).
4) It’s pretty and shiny to look at. The production values of the show are simply stellar.
5) There are pretty ladies in it who wear corsets and kill zombies.
6) They have awesome gadgets that totally work.
7) Their vampires don’t sparkle.
8) They have their own interactive fan-club. https://www.facebook.com/jrleaguewatch
9) The League has their own podcast chock-o-block full of booze, reviews and special guests.
10) Darn it, they’re just nice people and now when you run into them at conventions (which you will), you can say, “I love your show!” and actually mean it.
Hope that was enough to convince you and if you like what you see, think about giving these nice folks your support (while getting some fabulous rewards in return). http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/leagueofsteam/adventures-of-the-league-of-steam-season-three/